Beveled glass enables you to add style and elegance to your home. Bevels act as prisms in the sunlight creating a color diffraction which both highlights the glass work and provides a spectrum of colors which would ordinarily be absent in plain glass.
The core of beveled glass beauty is its reflection factor. It has the fascinating effect of light reflection. Excitingly, this type of glass has versatile customization options. It can be used indoors, mirrors, and windows etc. in every object it creates the fabulous and outstanding feel and presentation.
Benefits of beveled glass at Custom Glass & Mirror NYC
- This type of glass is more secure than other types because finishing cuts eliminate the harmful particles and leave an even surface.
- You can get framed or unframed beveled glass according to your desire and requirement.
- This type delivers the clean and aesthetic look that reflects light and converts it into rainbow effect.
- It is ideal to give a wide and bright look to your any room.
- Beveled glass typically has ½” thickness.
Made from thick glass, beveled glass is ultimate in prismatic quality and can be used to decorate interiors and exteriors. While it acts as a prism in sunlight, beveled glass looks equally elegant and stunning in design. It can be used with textured glass to create stunning and appealing contemporary and traditional designs.
We would be more than happy to share our experience with you on your next beveled glass project to create unique identity and lasting beauty for your home.