Digital printing technology – is ideally suited for implementing glass designs quickly, easily, and economically – both for interiors and exteriors. Glass areas can be enhanced with high-level resolution and brilliant color intensity.
Digitally Printed Glass
Custom Glass and Mirror NYC glass digital printing is a durable, accurate and flexible on-glass design solution for architects and designers who were previously frustrated by the limitations and costs of screen-printing. Custom Glass and Mirror NYC on-glass digital printing uses advanced technology for industrial direct on-glass printing. By using specifically formulated ceramic inks, extreme durability is achieved through the toughening process where the ink is infused with the glass.
This expands our range of decorative glass products and is suitable for most glass applications, including interior and exterior architectural glass, storefronts, furniture and artwork.
Digital Ceramic Printing is recommended for architects and designers working on LEED certified projects. It is an environmentally conscious material and may be recycled at the end of its useful life.
Features & Benefits
- Highly durable, long lasting, and abrasion resistant.
- Available in a wide range of colors and patterns.
- May also be recycled at the end of its useful life.
- Available in laminated or monolithic form.
- Can be used as a way of controlling the solar heat gain into a building.
- Can be combined with other processes such as backpainting or laminating for complete design flexibility.